Tuesday, September 9, 2008

#14: I Hope You Like Text


This is, without a doubt, my favorite comic I've done so far. I can never look at panel 3 without giggling uncontrollably. If you didn't know (and you probably didn't), I ripped off was inspired by this comic from Penny Arcade (I'm pretty sure I don't even need to link the site, but whatever). There is no doubt in my mind that Tycho (Jerry Holkins) is one of THE BEST writers in all of webcomics.

A side note for all you non-ND kids: each dorm is divided by gender, and "parietals" is a designated time at night when a person of the opposite gender is not allowed to be in that dorm, and is punishable by...something...I don't know. What can I say, we're Catholics.



Albums during drawing:
"Enema of the State" - Blink-182
"Dude Ranch" - Blink-182
"OK Computer" - Radiohead
"Pablo Honey" - Radiohead

1 comment:

Translation Page said...

Ryan, I don't know how you kept these from me for so long. Oh my goodness.